Robertson Jewelers offers in-house repairs, design and manufacturing jewelry services. Great care and attention is given to your jewelry repair. We carefully examine your items and advise you of the repair and service that will be needed to restore your items back to like new condition. We offer these services:
- Free Estimates
- Cutting and polishing chipped diamonds and colored stones
- Tipping prongs and prong replacement
- Sizing platinum, gold and silver rings
- Soldering breaks, installing sizing beads, and sizing spring bars
- Basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing
- Emergency removal of rings in platinum, gold, and silver
- Soldering using both torch and laser techniques
- Advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder, and charm soldering
- Lobster claws, barrel clasps, spring rings, box clasps, and figure eight safeties
- Earring posts, screw-back and post conversions, omega back repair, leverback drop conversion, and converting bracelet links to new earrings to match
- Rebuilding bezels, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition and removal, and bail repair
- Pearl and bead restringing
- Insurance analysis and replacement quotes
- Custom designed and handcrafted jewelry
- Resetting diamonds and gemstones
- Stone setting including tightening, channel setting, bezel setting, bead setting, and pave' setting
- Rhodium refinish
- Finishing including plating, enameling, and epoxy, polishing, satin finishing, matte finishing
- Watch repair
Your jewelry will be reviewed with you, and the repair process will be explained. There are several techniques that will be used to dictate the procedure. Our staff will inform you of the best solution required to accomplish the task along with an estimate of time and cost needed to complete the repair.
Jewelry is a very unique part of our store. Your repair will be completed with the utmost professional techniques so that it may be restored to like new condition. Only the best quality parts and supplies are used by our expert jewelers in our repair process.
Your jewelry will be inspected and polished to a fine luster finish. The repair is then complete and you will be contacted to inform you of its completed status. Lastly, we will review the repair with you and may also recommend a jewelry inspection schedule to maintain longevity.